FAGOR ARRASATE is a founding member of the MONDRAGON Corporation and became operational in 1957. Currently, it has more than 800 people, of which more than half are assigned to engineering and R&D tasks. It is specialised in the areas of engineering, development and commissioning of complete systems for the shaping of metallic materials in almost any of its forms.
Among its customer sectors, prominent are 3 industries which are basic for the world economy and the Basque Country in particular:
- Automotive, both chassis and BIW.
- Household appliances, mainly white goods.
- Steelmaking, both steel and aluminium
FAGOR ARRASATE is a world leader in the design, manufacture and supply of turnkey projects for the forming and cutting of metallic and non-metallic materials. Among its broad portfolio of products, the following can be highlighted:
- Stamping systems and mechanical, hydraulic and servo presses.
- Cutting lines and coil and format processing systems
- Special systems for the manufacture of complex sheet metal pieces based on cutting, punching, folding and joining processes.
- Profiling systems