WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. and that stores browsing data.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
Depending on the party that manages the cookie, there are two types:
- Proprietary cookies: those that we send from our domain to your device to provide the service we offer
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a domain that is not managed by us but by another party, for example, those used for Google’s surfing statistics, for social networks, etc…
According to how long they remain activated
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a pre-defined period by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate a web page, platform or application and to use the various options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access areas, remembering the items that make up an order, enacting the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined by a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the region from which the service is being accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow their administrator to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the web sites that are linked. The information collected through these cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysis of service user data.
LIST OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE OF WWW.KONIKER.COOP.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIE LIST
LIST OF THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF COOKIES FOR THE DOMAIN KONIKER.COOP AND SUB-DOMAINS
|NAME OF PROVIDER||DESCRIPTION||MORE INFORMATION ON THE THIRD-PARTY COOKIE|
|Google Analytics Cookies. These generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. They also record when you first and last visited the site. They also calculates when a session has ended, user origin, and keywords.||https://developers.google.com|
|This cookie is used to identify you to Twitter; if you don’t have a Twitter account or never had access to the website twitter.com Twitter will then assign you a unique code to track your visit to the Twitter account.||https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares|
HOW CAN I ACTIVATE AND DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Below is a list of links allowing you to permit, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by changing your Internet browser options. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some services.